Distances & Routes
Follow the WHITE markings on the Road
- Mile 14.1 | Stewart Community Center Pavilion | View Stop
- Mile 31.3 | Magnolia Grove Antebellum Home
- Mile 48.2 | Mars Hill Missionary Baptist Church
- Mile 62.5 | Magnolia Grove Antebellum Home
- Mile 79.4 | **Payne Lake, Talladega National Forest
- Mile 92.5 | Pleasant Hill Baptist Church
**The Payne Lake rest stop is at the beach on the lake. You must ride into the park to access the stop. The 1.75 mile ride in and out is included in the total century milage.
All rest areas are supplied with Pepsi products, Gatorade, water, snacks and small food supplements for riders. All routes will be patrolled and have sag support.
Schedule of Events
Registration Packet Pickup
- Thursday, June 13, 2019 | Black Warrior Brewing Company | 5:30-7:30PM | Directions
- Friday, June 14, 2019 | Black Warrior Brewing Company | 5:30-7:30PM | Directions
Day of Event: June 15, 2019
- 6:00 AM | Registration Opens | Traders Circle
- 6:45 AM | Rider Line-up & National Anthem | Traders Circle
- 7:00 AM | *START (staggered, based on distance) | Traders Circle
- 10:00 AM | Lunch begins (continues until end of event) | Conference Center
*All rides are rain or shine. If thunderstorms are in play at ride start time, the send-off may be delayed. If thunderstorms occur during the ride, suggested shelter locations will be provided. Carry extra snacks/drinks in case of a long delay plus sealable bag for cell phone and plenty of patience and good humor. Sag vehicles will be available for pick up and support.
Food & Entertainment
A breakfast of Krispy Kreme doughnuts and egg casserole from Southern Ale Housewill be served at Traders Circle (start of the ride) from 6-6:45 AM.
Lunch from Dreamland BBQ will be served at the Conference Center (end of the ride). The menu will include bbq pork, baked beans, cole slaw or potato salad, and banana pudding. Not all dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Take advantage of both indoor and outdoor seating.